Tuesday, December 11, 2007

She Be Back!

Many of you know Flaming Nora (who I once foolishly referred to as 'Glacia UK' because we both did updates, had blogs and our birthdays are a day apart.....except then I found out what a goddess she is of wit and smarts and I could only hope to achieve flamingnora-ness).

Anyway, a while back our Nora 'retired' from doing updates for various reasons. But like the Pat Phoenix from the flame she's BACK! With her own blog and I've being dancing around like a little person from 'The Safety Dance' all morning*.

So with much, much happiness I give you the Coronation Street Weekly Updates.

Of course, you know that these updates are from the UK which means the storyline is 16 years ahead of ours, so don't go there if you don't want any spoilers.

HAVING SAID THAT, she has one post up now and after having read it I don't think there are any major, major spoilers. Jim is back (no sign of the Blue Jays shirt however) and of course 'Canadian' Stephen is back - but we've discussed both returns already on here. Other than that, you know...some people are preggers, some people are dating, etc. Oh...and I apparantly DID'T get the role of Fat Brenda.

It's well worth taking a small boo if you want to see what I keep singing F.N's praises.

* No disrespect to little people or men without hats intended.

1 comment:

Flaming Nora said...

Thank you Jacqueline. After such a wonderful build-up I hope none of your readers will be disappointed by the blog!!! :-)