Monday, December 17, 2007

Schedule Changes During the Holidays

Here ya go.

I'd suggest writing them down on a calander, just that I'm going to be so busy celebrating christmakwanzakkah at the House of Angst...it'll be unlikely that I'll remember to post this again.


Wednesday, December 19th: Corrie will not be seen. Two episodes will air back-to-back on Thursday starting at the usual time.

Due to special programming, only four episodes of Coronation Street will air the week of December 24th: two on Wednesday (Boxing Day) and two on Friday (Dec. 28th), back-to-back beginning at the regular time.

"An Audience With Coronation Street" will air Tuesday (Christmas Day) from 7:00 - 8:00 pm, 7:30 - 8:30 pm in Nfld.
It will air again on Sunday, December 30, from 7:00 - 8:00 a.m. (7:30 - 8:30 am in Nfld),
followed by a 2 hour episode of Coronation Street from 8:00 - 10:00 am (8:30 - 10:30 am in Nfld).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you're completely neglecting the solstice? However will Spring come again?

Enjoy your holidays with your fun-loving and eccentric family and friends!

MF

PS: should I know what exactly "An Audience with Coronation Street" is?

John said...

'An Audience with Coronation Street' was a prime-time special featuring the cast on stage celebrating the show. It goes back to when Craig Harris and Nathan the Mechanic were on it.

There is a lot of singing, including Steve and Liz, doing 'Sweet Child o' Mine" which is cringe-inducing.

Anonymous said...

Su-WEET! I'm going to have to tape that puppy!

Thanks for the info, John!

MF

Jacqueline said...

I cringed even before I finished reading that sentence, John.

Anonymous said...

I saw that Sweet Child of Mine on youtube, I think. Liz is looking very Liz, and much bosom is displayed.

Yeesh!