Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Woo Pub Night!

I just got off the phone with Fionne Macools and they have a reservation for us under the name Jacqueline for 7 pm on Dec 4 (next Tuesday).

AND they are willing to accomodate us with seperate bills....so I am very well pleased.

489 King Street West, (King and Spadina)
Phone: (416) 586-1331

I have us down for 10 people for dinner and drinks, as I think we all tend to eat dinner at the Corrie pub nights. If you are coming and haven't told me so, let me know so I can update them.

Note to Pantagruelle: If you are in Toronto that night, your drinks and pierogis are on me.

I'll also be doing a Corrie Christmas theme trivia, so study up!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Sweet!

My pub trivia league finished last night, so I can make it. It will be post gym, so I will be ready to CHOW DOWN!

Pantagruelle said...

Thanks. I love pierogis! I wish I could be there and am so jealous of you guys. It's too bad Montreal doesn't seem to have a Corrie pub night too.

Anonymous said...

darn living in the North and an Ontario Northland strike...drat drat and double drat

Debbie said...

You know Pantagruelle, there may be other Corrie Canuksters who would be into a pub night on Tuesday.