Thursday, November 22, 2007

Three Things

#1 - For those of you who were guessing, Rita would have been 75 on Feb 15, 2007. A big birthday I would think and in need of a lot of celebration.

#2 - From Corrie Canuck Pauline, this fun little Harry Hill bit at the 2007 British Soap Awards. (No spoilers).



Bill Ward is sooooooooooooo freaking hot.

#3 - From ITV, I got this link for an RSS widget
This will add a widget to your Facebook, Myspace, Blogger or various other personal pages. The widget will show Corrie and give previews and storylines. Be aware, however, that these storylines are the current UK storylines, so only put it up if you are one of the people who like to live in the future.

5 comments:

Whitehorse Fan said...

Very funny. Myself I thought Liam cleaned up quite nicely.

Debbie said...

I liked his white ribbon.

Anonymous said...

Bill is looking quite scrumptious...I hope his next role will be the total opposite of Charlie Stubbs...He should show a nicer side or sexy side...;)


CorrieLoverUSA

MJ said...

The talking bruise reminds me of the talking boil in "How to Get Ahead in Advertising."

Rob Swizzle said...

The ventriloquist stuff was terrific.