Thursday, November 22, 2007

Corrie Pub Night

Toronto Corrie Pub Night - 7 pm Dec 4 (Tuesday).

Come out and have a few bevvies with your Corrie mates. Enjoy food, drinks and trivia!

Now, location hasn't been determined. The Auld Spot won't take reservations anymore and in addiction they won't give seperate bills (which I know most places won't - but it was the big selling point of the Auld Spot).

Anyway...the Fionn McCools at Spadina and King provides excellent food and excellent, excellent service so I'd like to try there.

I'm going to call them, but before I do, can I get an idea of who would be up for it?

10 comments:

papasmurf said...

'and in addiction' - a little freudian slip there J?

teehee

Debbie said...

Count me in, Lady (imagine me saying that like Audrey scolding Maria or Srah for sommet.

Pink Lady said...

I'll be there and be bringing Aaron along too!

Ang said...

ahhhh a Fionn's. I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

How about Calgary???
no??
oh well, I wouldn't come here either :-(.....

Whitehorse Fan said...

Have some Yukon Jack in my name (actually don't, I think it is kinda gross).

Have fun!

Mayfairgirl said...

I'm in!!

Mayfairgirl said...

I'm in!!

Trevor said...

I'll be there, representing my lovely wife Working, who's still out west in the town that rhymes with fun.

Anonymous said...

Someone please have a drink of G&T for me here in Nova Scotia. Would love to attend, but the bus line doesn't go that far!

Have a blast!
Cheers,
missusmac