Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Public Service

Okay -- I got screwed over last night with the football game and my pvr. Corrie was delayed so the show I recorded missed the last 10 CRUCIAL minutes.

Luckily, I've got cable that lets me see Corrie all over Canada so I was able to catch the show at 9 and see the whole show.

I realize that some other people may have been scrwed out of the last 10 minutes also, so I'm providing these youtube clips.


*SPOILER ALERT* - while these youtubes don't show anything past last night's episode, the titles and comments will probably let you know what happens during the rest of the week. So, it's your choice to watch this or not.

Debbie will have a fabulous update later so you can read that or wait for the Sunday omnibus.

For those of you who can't wait and don't care about spoiler....here it its.

Part One

Part Two

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that Jaqueline.

Corrie Camper