Friday, October 12, 2007

Have to Share

dream

Last night I dreamt that I was able to go into Coronation Street the day BEFORE Charlie is hit on the head by Tracey.

I thought that I would warn him about this, but then I found out that he took my bank card and took $40 from my account. So then I was 'screw you then.'.

Also, Debbie and I were on a reality show and I was kind of mad at her because she kept saying that her name was 'Monique' and I knew that her real name was 'Andrea'. It all worked out though because I had the cheese grater.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to share those pills with those of us who come to the BIS?

Michigander Fan

Debbie said...

Wow, that was special.

Jacqueline said...

It was Andrea.

Anonymous said...

I had a dream that I had an affair with Steve MacDonald. He was awesome.

P.S. I am a lady.

Debbie said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!