Thursday, October 18, 2007

From Our Roving Reporter

kw

I just got news from Corrie Canuck Updater Karen H., who's currently in Manchester.

Brace yourselves....

I was sitting in the Triangle in Manchester city centre and saw a camera crew go by. It was Michael Le Vell, aka Kevin Webster - doing some tv special and I caught him and got a picture with him. He asked me where I was from and I told him about the blog! Will send the picture when I get back.

So, it being our foundest wish that a Corrie star see our blog...I'm giving a shout out to Michael if he's reading this....and an invite to Toronto if he ever wants to be a guest of honour at a Corrie Canuck Pub Night.

All pints will be on us, AND I will rig the Corrie Trivia game to be all Kevin Wester related so that he can easily win the commemerative 'Rovers Return' keychain.

7 comments:

GoBetty said...

How fun was that!!??

Anonymous said...

Too cool! I love Kevin!

MF

Anonymous said...

Wow....is he cute and nice in person?How lucky can you be???
I think he is the best character on Corrie....underused though!

CorrieLoverUSA

Anonymous said...

Off topic - what has happened to Craig? Germany forever? Has he been written out, or has he taken a hiatus? I miss him - he was a terrific young actor.

Anonymous said...

I met Kevin (Michael LeVell) and his wife when he was at the British Isles Show in Toronto about 20 years ago now. They are both a great couple and very down to earth. His wife is very attractive! He gave me an autographed picture which I still have.

Pauline

Anonymous said...

Ah, a brush with greatness! Kevin is one of my favorite characters on the show, and I absolutely agree he is underused.

Helloooo! He's married to Psycho Sal and has two teenaged daughters and a roving hands father... Give him a plot line, puhleeeze!

I would love him to have an affair with someone so wonderful you would believe he would actually think of leaving Sal and the girls. I'd love to start the Free Kevin Campaign!

missusmac

Jacqueline said...

Hear, hear!

I've always maitained that if there is one person on the street who deserves a low down illict affair, it's Kev.