Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Soap Show

I just got an email from the UK announcing a great website that covers English speaking soaps, including our beloved Coronation Street. (Of course, because this from the UK, use caution if you don't want any spoilers. I'll try to listen to interviews and let you know if there are any major spoilers.)

"The Soap Show (www.thesoapshow.com) has a weekly audio programme of interviews with soap stars. Over the past 18 months we have interviewed over 100 soap actors from Australia and the UK, including Bruno Langley (Todd) and Jayne Bickerton (nee Tunicliffe) (Yana). We have an audio interview with Jayne about her Corrie inspired pop art and an audio interview with Pauline Fleming who played Mike's girlfriend Penny.

Our website has episode guides, interview transcripts, features and reviews and is updated weekly."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've looked into listening to this and was really worried about all the spoilers. I asked if they kept archived episodes on their website or itunes but unfortunately they don't. I suppose I could start downloading them now and be ready to listen in 9 months :)!!!

Debbie said...

I love that you get notified about these things because you are the Canadian Coronation Street Kingpin.