Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Schedule Change - and a few Questions

The Corrie omnibus on this sunday (sept 30) will be moved to noon in order for the CBC to air the Fifa soccer. And to be fair, they do have to show the games live. As we we've waited 9 months for these episodes of Corrie, I think we can wait another hour or so.

Also, I've received two requests in my mail box this week.

First from Amy:

I was wondering if you or any others on the wise corrie council know if you can get a copy of Coronation Street: Viva Las Vegas! here in canada? I'm dying to see it!

Second we received a request for boxing epsiodes:

I collect boxing episodes and am hoping that you know someone who tapes show and would have these episodes. I have episodes 2005 of 6082,6083,6084,6085. But I would like complete story line that includes all these episodes.

CORNATION STREET-2005- EPS 6061,6062,6063,6064,6065,6066,6067

CORNATION STREET-2005-EPS 6078,6079, 6082,6083,6084,6085

Can you please help me. I can pay for tape,shipping and someone's valuable time. Thank you.


If anyone can help out, just send me an email at glacia at gmail dot com and I'll put you in touch with the requesters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, is that you? OK. You need to get away while they've let you out of the dishwasher... don't go to Gramma's house, though!!! She'll just send you back to Mummy.

Go to the police!

Michigander Fan

Anonymous said...

Hello
My name is Eden and I am a leukaemia patient here in the States in Arizona. Until yesterday, I was receiving Corrie via satellite from StarChoice and they have pulled the plug on me. I am devstated! I just don't want to believe that Fridays Christmas eppy is the last time I will see the beloved cobbles of the street.
If anyone would be kind enough to record the show onto dvd, beginning with this weekends omnibus (September 30) I would be more than grateful and gladly pay for the priviledge of seeing CORONATION STREET. These days, it seems as though these wonderful characters are the only friends I have that I can count on.
Please feel free to email me at Edensgarden85224@cs.com. This is so very important to me.
Thanks to everyone in advance for reading this note, and have a very blessed day.
Cheers
Eden Maddox
Chandler, Arizona