Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Situation With the Update - Or Why I Hate Rogers and My Neighbour's Not Making Me Happy Either.

Okay guys...so not only did I not make it home in time for Corrie last night (Mainly because I was drinking my anger away over my neighbour, who, not satisfied with one Earthdestroyer 2000 SUV to take her latte endowed ass 4 blocks to work - has parked a second monstrosity in the parking spot I own. Okay, yeah, I don't own a car, a driver's license or any idea of how to operate a motor vehicle, but really, it's the principle of the thing.) but also, when I tried to watch it this afternoon I found out that this new fangled PVR thing didn't record it.

scream

Now, I HARDLY want to give up the chance to write about any cat fight on the Street or about certain people's ring tones...but unfortunately I'll have to wait until after the episode shows again on Sunday.

Until then, here's what I gathered what happened.

Marie tells Tracey about the 'affair'.

Tracey doesn't believe it, but Maria offers proof by describing the tattoo Charlie has on a very secret part of his body. (Rumour is it's the name 'Glacia' with a line through it).

Cat fight ensues.

Charlie smirks a lot and lies.

Deidre worries about Tracey.

Tracey storms off, thinks by the canal, her phone goes off and because it's Charlie, she throws it in the canal. Tracey goes back to Charlie's place and tells him he has to buy her a new phone.

He sleeps on the couch.

In other news, Norris is back and gives Chesney the job as delivery boy...on a trial basis.

Bill is on the street again.

Jamie is creeping me out.

Haley talks to Emily about volunteering. (Why do I feel like this is going to be another Cropper plot that goes nowhere?)

So there you have it. When I see the episode, I'll do a proper update. For those of you who can't wait, go to here and then scroll to the bottom and read the last half of the Oct 30th update

7 comments:

John said...

Charlie's tattoo is a 'W' written on each buttock.

Jacqueline said...

Oh, wow, really?

I'll have to tell my mom about that.

you are really too much.

John said...

It's because he's a fan of George W. Bush, of course.

Anonymous said...

I'm pulling for Chesney! I hope Les doesn't totally screw this up for him.

Also - even though you don't drive, you should totally charge her for parking there! That's what we do in our townhouse complex - it's $30 a month. ::shakes fist in her direction for you::

Nicole in Vancouver

Jacqueline said...

She'd be lucky to get it for $30...the spaces in our condo are going of $100.

Thanks for your support. I've been kind of burned this little while. She asked if she could use it for a bit and I said no problem, just being neighbourly.

Now she uses it whenever and her boyfriend's big f-off SUV's been there for a week.

Glacia sounding off.

Mayfairgirl said...

weird. my pvr didn't record corrie either. i'm also with rogers.

John said...

Jacqueline, seeing as she's stopped being neighbourly, maybe you could ask her to vacate the space or start paying $100 per month, if she wants to park her boyfriend's tank there. Or tell her your friends with cars are having difficulty parking and would she please find another spot as you want to leave the space available to them.

Or you could start slashing the SUV's tires...