Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Corrie Gossip

See, I'm a dweeb.

CorrieLover USA had some late breaking gossip, which is very hot, and yours truly didn't think to actually post it as an entry.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, it's pretty big news and it deals with one of the characters/actors who's been on the show longer than some of you have been alive. (No worries, puppets, they're not killing Ken off).

So for those of you who want to know and don't mind the spoiler....here it is.

Also, as far a spoiler goes, it probably ranks as a 5...nothing that's going to spoil your show watching as it's public news in the UK. However, for those of you who want to be kept completely in the dark, you might not want to click.

CorrieLover USA - a great big Corrie Canuck cheer for the info!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

too sad. i will have to keep this a secret as aaron said he might have to quit watching corrie once the duckworths are gone. and keeping fred's demise quiet for 9 months was so damn hard....

Anonymous said...

You are welcome!!!...This news makes me so sad....I feel badly for that actor....God bless this Corrie Actor!
I wonder if the Corrie sets are getting damp from all that rain. Scry stuff on the news huh??


CorrieLoverUSA

Westcoast fan said...

Aww, I really like Jack and Vera; I'll be sorry to see her go, but her health must come first. Maybe when she goes off for an extended visit to a sick rellies (or whatever reason they come up with for her absence) Jack will finally realize what a gem she has been not only for putting up with him all these years, but for loving him, too! (Just as he really loves her deep down, I'm sure).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. There hasn't been much of Jack and Vera lately and I have heard tell she wasn't really well, so there it is...so sad.

Remember when Vera got it in her head that she was part of the royal family. I also remember her as one of the factory girls.

I think she really is royality, corrie style.

Corrie Camper

Anonymous said...

I saw the article too. I think I must have emailed it to a random Canadian. I tried to remember Glacia's email address. I'm concerned that the email may have gone... awry. I hope the random Canadian is friendly... or at least doesn't think I'm bats.

Very sad to hear Vera's leaving, but as it's her health, I understand. But I really enjoy her as a character. To me, she and Jack have a depth of character that the other annoying family on the Street doesn't have. Well, Cilla and Les I mean. I love Fiz and Chesney.

Michigander Fan

Jacqueline said...

Oh if only one day I, a ramdom Canadian, could receive mysterious email from the United States.

Honey, I love that term.

I'm going to have t-shirts made up - 'A Random Canadian'.