Thursday, June 14, 2007

My Penchant for the Bad Boys

skykes

I opened up my gmail today and was reading people's comments about Liam - who doesn't seem too damn popular.

I began to wonder what is it that draws me to him, a bit like my affection for Charlie.

Then I noticed on the right hand side of the screen, the following advertisement:

'Learn "Secret Reason" Why You're Attracted To Jerks & Players'

I think I may require a Dr. Phil intervention. (But then again, that's just inviting another jerk into my life.)

Well, thank god for Mr. Glacia, that's all I can say.

4 comments:

John said...

Re: the photo. It must be said:

Bernie's holiday camp!

Lori said...

I was sooo upset when he died in Oliver,, he was apparently quite the bad boy in real life too,, but ooooohhhh sooooo sexxxxyyyy !!!!

Mayfairgirl said...

I don't think Liam has done anything to get bad boy status. yet. But I do know the appeal of the bad boy. They are usually fun and charmers.

Liam is the biggest hottie the street has seen in a while.

karen )

Jacqueline said...

Okay....it's just at THIS minute that I realized that he was in Tommy.

I've seen it a million times and just never made the connection.

I have no idea why. Maybe it was the hairgel.