Friday, June 15, 2007

Corrie Canuck Readers Blow Me Away

This is a first....

I got an email from Chantal who has been reading Corrie Canuck for awhile in Ottawa. Her and her boyfriend, Joel, are both illustrators and she wanted to share with us something Joel drew.

Behold, the wonder that is Danny -

coronation_street[1]

I went to Joel's website and was blown away so I asked if I could share another of his pieces with the Corrie Canuck readers.

restaurant

THEN I went into Chantal's site....
cb2

cb1

So here's the thing....it's Friday, it's a beautiful day, you probably aren't working that hard anyway, so why not treat yourself to a bit of online art gallery viewing?

Grab a cappucino and walk through the world of Joel and Chantal.

2 comments:

GoBetty said...

Lovely, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Nice work!

That's a devilish smile he has on him.

-Ian