Monday, March 12, 2007

Heads Up

Thanks to Lori for sending us the following:


Thought I would let you know that apparently on the news tonight (CBC) 6pm Pacific there will be more on "Fiz", and they did an interview yesterday morning with some Corrie fans watching the omni. I guess they gathered a few people together at someone's house and were filming while they were watching etc. I wish I knew how to drag and click and cut and paste because then I could link you onto the the guestbook that has been talking about it. ( A few people from the guestbook were involved, so that is how I am pretty sure it is a legitimate interview).

There is discussion on corrie.net,, as well as csvu.net but you have to scroll down a bit to find it.


Lori

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Hi Jacqueline, its my house they came to. Mike from CBC was in touch last Thursday. He interviewed Jennie the week before and he wanted to chat to some fans.

They arrived at 9am yesterday and were here filming for 2 hours. (out of the 2 hours they will probably show about 30 seconds.) They filmed us watching Corrie for about 30 minutes and chatting. Then they spoke to everyone, then they interviewed me. They also filmed a lot of my Corrie items. It was an exciting morning, but now I'm worried about what will be aired. LOL

You can see some photos of us here:
http://torontopings.fotopic.net/c1229651.html
(you probably have to copy and paste)

It will be on during the CBC news tonight at 6pm.

Lori said...

Hi Deborah!
Thanks for clarifying that for me, I didn't realize it was you on here as well as the other Corrie guestbook!

Robin said...

I just finished watching it. It was a good segment and it kicked off their week long contest. Did anyone else notice the little spoiler they inadvertently gave away? They were speaking about how we are 9 months behind but some people scour youtube for future clips? They showed a screen shot of a clip heading that hasn't happened here yet...not a big deal but it foreshadowed a certain member of a key family seems to be returning to the street....