Friday, March 02, 2007

British Isle Show Agenda



Okay....so here's the plan.

BRITISH ISLE SHOW
We'll be lining up for the BIS show at 9:15 on Saturday. I'll wait outside the doors from 9:10 to 9:15 for anyone who wants to hook up with us. If you can't make it that early but still want to hook up, send me an email and I'll give you my cell phone number. glacia at gmail dot com.

CORRIE PUB NIGHT
Auld Spot Pub at 7 pm.

They'll be a trivia game AND you should think about which character you most relate to.

SUNDAY BRUNCH
I realized that I won't be able to get to brunch until 12:30.

If anyone is interested in doing a brunch, may I suggest:

The Duke of Argyle
86 John Street,
Toronto, ON M5V 2E1
Phone: (416) 340-9700

Just a wee bit north of King St.

They open at 11:30. Is anyone interested in a brunch? Let me know or if you have a preferred pub.

6 comments:

Pamer said...

jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous,jealous, jealous,jealous, jealous,jealous, jealous,jealous, jealous,jealous, jealous,jealous, jealous,jealous, jealous,

(London) Rob said...

I play hockey Saturday morning, then have to drive from London so won't get to the BIS until after lunch, so yes please Jacqueline, can I get your cell number so I can meet up with you - assuming you are still there.

If I miss you at the show, I'll be there at the Auld Spot around 7:00pm.

I promised a friend that I'd get her a "I Love Steve MacDonald" tee shirt (Large size), if such a thing exists, so maybe you guys could keep an eye out for one? ...even pick one up for me and I'll reimburse.

Should be fun!

Lori said...

'Fiz' is supposed to be on 'The Hour' on Monday (CBC) 11pm Pacific Time,, should be good. I saw the one with Johnny Briggs and really enjoyed how relaxed and fun he seemed, and as much as I don't like the host of the show, I thought he did a great job of interviewing him since he didn't seem to know to much about Corrie.

Lori said...

Just a quick add to my last post, but at http://www.cbc.ca/thehour/upcomimg.php they have link to the most watched clips of his shows. Johnny Briggs interview is in the #1 spot, with more than double the viewings of the #2! Go Corrie!!

missusmac said...

Like pamer said.

Have a wonderful time, she chokes out through her gin-laced tears....

Ang said...

See everyone tomorrow morning!!!!! I'm going to be a state I tell you. awww the Duke sounds good to me for Sunday as well. That is if anyone else is up for it.

BTW... I have a friend joining us at the Auld Spot in case you are making a reservation. Hopefully that's not a problem. She's not a corrie fan. I am trying to convert her, and this is part of my plan.