Monday, February 12, 2007

Oh Yeah



Oh I know that I messed up with Thursday's update...I overextended myself too much between knitting, blogging, swimmig, reading, competetive poodle jumping and being the president of the united states of america.

BUT the good news is, I got two free tickets to the hockey hall of fame that I'm willing to give to any of our out of town Corrie Canucks who are coming to the BIS in March.

If more than one person wants them, just tell the name of my cat. Answer can be found somewhere here.

Oh and before all the 'discussion' starts up, even though we call it 'hockey' here in Canada and the United States...I recognize that it's better known as 'gift wrapping' in the UK. Whereas over in North America, gift wrapping is an entirely different thing altogether.

8 comments:

papasmurf said...

J - your link doesn't seem to be working but I'm guessing the name of the cat is Charlie or Stubbs or something like that.

Anonymous said...

i checked the link...after the www in your search bar there is a "," instead of a "." ...just delete the , and replace it with a . and hit go or the arrow and it will take it to her blog. And this is all useless info if she fixes the link lol

Debbie said...

Sorry, I just realized that if Gail had married Phil, she would be Gail Nail.

(London) Rob said...

Was that his last name Debbie? That'd be hilarious...

Well maybe that David has been outed as the card sender, Phil will make a re-appearance...

(London) Rob said...

So Jacqueline, I've just spent half an hour looking through your 'Norge' blog - so what's the damned cat's name?

Groucho? Mary Margaret?

As if I don't spend enough time on the Corrie site, now I've got another one to keep an eye on!

BTW I loved the 'shit-zu' joke

Anonymous said...

Alrighty...no i don't want the tickets, I just enjoy the challenge. I know the name of your dog, are you sure you have a cat???

Anonymous said...

nevermind..found it lol

Alasdair said...

Glacia would make a far better President of the United States of America than the current occupier of said same.

Tanks be to da Lard liftin' dyin' Jaysus dat ting wit da friggin' card be's no more (as we'd say back home on da Rock).

Glad also a few more folk have found Glacia's Norge Thingy blog - a great companion piece to Corrie Canuck :-)