Thursday, February 22, 2007

More Corrie Recipes and Second Life

For Pamer who asks...how do you make cheese on toast.

cheese_on_toast_1_3

Ingrediants
Bread
Cheese (grated or slice)
Butter

Instructions

Pre-heat oven to 450.

Butter bread.

Put cheese on bread.

Bung in the oven for 10 minutes (or 12 if you want black bits).

Take out and enjoy.

(I also like to add facon-bits (soy bacon bits) to my cheese on toast.)

Second Life Virtual Corrie Pub Night
ALSO....Second Life virtual pub night tonight.

Where: www.secondlife.com
When: 9 pm Centre of the Universe Time (aka e.s.t.)

If you're interested in joining us, give me a email at glacia at gmail dot com.

If you're new to Second Life, I suggest going to the website a few hours early as you have to download software and get your footing.

5 comments:

Pamer said...

Thank you Jacqueline.

Now can someone tell me how to boil water...it just sits there in the pot on the stove, mockingly

Debbie said...

I will have to pass tonight as I have a friend coming over.

Lori said...

I will be there, still working on the champagne I got last week!

Ang said...

I am not able to join you all as my video card is apparently crap.

Anonymous said...

see http://enginepuller.com