Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Have Ye Ever Wondered?

What the Corrie Canuck contributors are like in real life?

Does Shatnerian talk like every word is it's own sentence?
FredBadge

Is Papasmurf as blue as we might suspect?
les

Does Working from Home ever get out of her pajamas?
rita

Is Glacia ever, well, sober?
yana2

Here's your chance..come meet all four at the CORRIE CANUCK PUB NIGHT - BIS EDITION.

We've secured a table at the Auld Spot:

Saturday March 3, 2007
7 p.m.

The Auld Spot Pub
347 Danforth Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M4K 1N7

Tel: 416.406.4688


They'll be games, trivia and most of all booze. So put on your pulling jacket, feather your hair and strap on the kinky boots, it's gonna be brill!

If you haven't done so already, just rsvp here so I can tell the Auld Spot if our numbers change.

I'll be waiting for ye.

bet_lynch_very_drunk

1 comment:

kowy said...

I know Mr. Shatnerian already answered and put me as his +1, but I just have to say I am SO EXCITED about this trip to the centre of the universe.

Besides, I heard it might snow and I'm really looking forward to seeing our Army hard at work with the shovels.
:-)