Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A World O' Facts

Just to clear up some issues:

The Baldwin Dynasty
If Mike was king, this is how it would play out. Adam is the youngest of the three Baldwin boys, Mark the middle child and Danny the oldest. HOWEVER, Adam is the only legitimate son as Mike never married Danny or Mark's mothers.

Personally, I think the whole thing should have been split down the middle between Danny and Adam because Mark screwed himself out of his inheritance (literally) by running off with Mike's wife.

30 Jackies Agree
For those of you who need a score card, we have:

Jacqueline - Toronto chick aka Glacia
Jacquie - Windsor chick and knitter
Jackie - Alberta chick and mommy to be. Also, at 250, she is the OLDEST Jackie on Corrie Canuck.

If any other Jackies would like to start contributing the conversation, you'll have to come up with an original spelling of your name - like 'Sade'.

Next Week - we start on the Robs.

Mavis
Someone asked how old Mavis was in the clip from Tiny Vi. Her birthday is given as either 1937 or 1938. Either way, she's in her mid 30's.

6 comments:

Jacqui said...

LOL! I'm glad I've found this blog. My name is actually Jacqueline although I never use that. And my mother's name? Mavis.

I have no idea who Mavis on Corrie was, although it was fun to see Rita so young on that video clip. She still sounds exactly the same, even if I wouldn't have recognized her; I've only been watching for a couple of years.

Now I'll have to go through the old posts to see if there's more old video clips!

Jacqueline said...

Mavis, married to Derek who used to be married to Angela.

Angela later married Norris and that's how he found his way onto the street.

Mavis and Derek were this very annoying but fun to watch couple back in the day. They stood each other up on their wedding day.

Robin said...

Something has been bothering me about the whole Adam getting shut of the will storyline. You would think that Adam being a minor might help him out in the sense that is it right that his father left an orphaned minor with no money or security for his future? I guess there aren't laws that you have to provide for your children but I just thought that might have been a point raised at some time.

Anonymous said...

I must be the odd one, my real (full) name is actually Jackie, there have been a few times that I have had to pull out my birth certificate to prove this. lol

Rob Swizzle said...

Starting in on the Robs? That makes me feel unique and dime-a-dozen all at once.

(London) Rob said...

I'm all a-quiver at the prospect...