Friday, January 12, 2007

Persian Eggplant Recipe


As requested by Big Sister.

Click here. (I'll let someone else take the fall for any copywrite issues.)

I will tell you that I had to DOUBLE the amount of spice and was very generous with the cayenne and black pepper. You'll need to really work with the spices, because frankly I found the original amounts listed in this recipe a far, far too tame.

On top of the casserole, I added black pepper to the paprika.

Also, I would have liked to use more currants, but Mr. Glacia wasn't keen on it.

3 comments:

The Big Seester said...

Oooh. I was right - that DOES sound good! Thanks for the recipe!

Michigander Fan

Anonymous said...

I don't know why the recipe is on here, but I may as well try it this weekend. It's not like I have a date or anything *sigh*

I wish my street was teeming with young sweet and semi-attractive men who all worked and lived in the area and kinda want to be controlled by a woman.

Alas, not all of us can live on Rosamund, Coronation or Viaduct street.

Jacqueline said...

Debbie,

I mentioned Persian Eggplant on my last update and Big Seester asked for it.