Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The More You Know

Hiya! I'm Tracy Preston Barlow Cropper. If you're thinking about pretending to get pregnant, telling your boyfriend, taking £300 off him to get an imaginary abortion but really to get new shoes, then let me tell you: Don't.

It's not worth the heartache, the disappointment and grief from your parents, and your self-righteous, anti-choice Tory neighbours. Your boyfriend will just let it slip to his thick-headed protegé, who will in turn tell his developmentally delayed hairdresser fiancé, who will tell her gran, and so on and so on.

So your whole street will think you're a cold-hearted baby-killer when in fact, you made the whole thing up in some kind of mind game with your boyfriend, the point of which you've long since forgotten. In order for people not to think you're a baby-killer ( a seller of babies, yes. A killer of them, no.) you'll have to come clean and admit it was to muck around with Charlie's head.

So don't ever lie about an abortion. I'm Tracey Preston Barlow Cropper and that's one to grow on!

9 comments:

The Big Seester said...

John,

ROTFL!

You know, that's why I think it won't come out that she made it up - Charlie wouldn't be amused at all...

She's too sneaky to get caught.

What I don't get is why Charlie told Jayshun in the first place...

Michigander Fan

(London) Rob said...

Man, I've been away for almost a month - not literally, just busy over Christmas - and haven't had time to read the blog.

Oh, I've been watching Corrie Street - just haven't been online much - but damn! it's hard work trying to catch up - going back and reading all the updates and comments! I'm beat...

(London) Rob said...

I've been looking at Adam's scowling, glowering, sullen face for what seems like weeks, as he gives Danny dagger-looks from the other side of the street...through windows...in the Rovers...in the Church...and frankly - like Danny - it's 'starting to grate'.

I guess you women probably find him sexy in a dark, brooding sort of way (I wish he'd do something with his hair) but he looks to me like some Dickensian villain...in fact if I knew how to do it, I'd attach a photo of Oliver Reed as Bill Sykes...

The Big Seester said...

London Rob,

Actually, we have had several discussions about his hair. The general consensus is:
1. we hate it
2. we must be getting old, because that's what's "cool" right now

His hair reminds me of characters from the old Hammer Films.

Michigander Fan

(London) Rob said...

I don't know about the"Hammer Films" you mention MF...

Mike Hammer? ...no, he had a flat-top dodn't he?

Adam's haircut looks to me like one of players in a British-invasion band...like Eric Burdon a little...

pippinsqueak said...

I dunno, big seester, I can see Dierdre letting it slip to Charlie that Tracy was lying, just to break them up. And it wasn't for nothing that Tracy ran into that creepy friend of Kelly's just as she was coming out of the shoe store. Sooner or later, that juicy bit of info will come out, and you can bet Charlie Stubbs will make Tracy pays for her lies. Probably by setting her up for some incredibly sneaky sort of revenge.

Terry said...

Pippinsqueak, Tracy did not run into Kelly's friend outside the shoe store, she ran into Steve's Girlfriend. Makes it more interesting. By the way my name is terry and I have been lurking on this site for about 2 years. Boy that sounds creepy!! I live outside Detroit and have been watching the show for about 3 years. I do love this site.
Terry

The Big Seester said...

Wow, another Detroiter! We have our own little mini-band of honorary Canuckers in metro Detroit, it seems!

Michigander Fan

Anonymous said...

Adam's hair is terrible and Jamie was suffering from the same hair cut for a while. Finally he cut it. Let's hope Adam does the same because under that mop, Adam is a good looking bloke.