Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Schedule for Corrie


From the CBC website:

Please note that Coronation Street is pre-empted on Christmas and Boxing Day, but will air back-to-back episodes on Dec. 27th and 28th at 7 p.m.

It's pre-empted again on Tuesday, Jan. 2, but will be back on Wednesday, Jan. 3 with two back-to-back episodes at 7 p.m.


There will be a special Coronation Street documentary on on Jan 1 at 7:30 pm. I'd tell you what it is, but it'd kind of give away a spoiler, although not that much of a spoiler. Curious? Click here. Just giving you fair warning.

Want to be suprised? Just tune in on Jan 1.

2 comments:

The Big Seester said...

Jacqueline,

Thanks for the tip! I'll mark my calendar...

MF

missusmac said...

Yes, thanks. I've already written it on my calendar, which basically confirms to my family that I am obsessed!