We're a bit behind in getting the daily updates out so I thought I'd recap the entire week for our readers, in convenient bullet-point form, in case anyone wants to discuss last week's storylines:
- Janice got fired from Underworld, got punched by Sally twice, got in bed with Les, and got on a bus and left.
- Nathan got into bed with Frankie.
- Mike got lost, but now was found and is still in Spain.
- Sally saw Rosie kissing Craig so she grabbed her and sped off to what looked like the middle of Scotland with Kevin in hot pursuit. Sally says she is lost. In life, that is. Not on the road.
- Emily's great niece Freida shows up for a surprise visit. Fortunately, Norris isn't there to shout at her on account of her hearing impairment. She convinces Emily to go to church where she sees Ed. She still can't forgive him and is having a crisis of faith and doesn't know who she is anymore.
- Chucked out by Cilla on account of his infidelity with Janice, Les is bunking with Danny and Leanne at Mike's flat. Funny that Cilla cheated on Les more times than anyone can count but that was before the marriage so I guess she's on the moral high ground here.
- Clifford's pestering of Roy is hurting his relationship with Hayley. Roy, wanting to please everyone, ends up pleasing no one.
- Dr. Matt Ramsden has approached Ashley about being a part of Joshua's life. Ashley is unreceptive.
- Becky has a cleaner's job at the factory. Kelly's afraid her criminal past is going to be brought out in the open.
That's it for now, unless I've missed something.