Monday, November 06, 2006

International De-Lurking Week!


Are you in Kuala Lumpur finding yourself reading Corrie Canuck?

Are you getting your Corrie fix in Helsinki, Oslo or Bahrain?

Hey Peru, got something to say about Mike Baldwin?

U.K. and U.S.A. I KNOW you've been reading.

I just took a gander at our Corrie Canuck Reader map.



I've got to ask, where ARE you peeps? How come you are reading in silence? Now's the time to come in from the cold and say 'Hello'. We love to know who's reading, so if you've been a long time reader and no-time commenter, drop us a line.

Saudi Arabia, Mexico New Zealand and Australia...I'm seeing some awfully big blogs where you are. Come on now...say hi and represent.

U.S.A? Michigan believes she's the only US reader...show her wrong.

Say hello - show us that you are our most distant reader. I'll send out a special pressie to our most far away reader who pipes up. (Kiev, now's your chance.)

***Special bonus, if you are reading from Paris or Zurich, drop a line. I'll be visiting both cities over the next two weeks and I'll buy you a Corrie Canuck tea or coffee while I'm there.

13 comments:

loulou said...

I'm from a far away land called "The Beach" in Toronto.....

Pamer said...

um yeah I am reading dis from antartica. i am on a seal research vessel. where's my pressie

Karen said...

I guess Edmonton, although the centre of nowhere, doesn't really count as being far away when you throw in places like Australia and Kiev. Nuts.

Jacqueline said...

Pamer - you is far too wicked.

Karen - Well, darling, right now you are in the winning, unless some Aussie speaks up.

Anonymous said...

I've commented before, but thought I would let you know I'm from Medicine Hat, Alberta!

Howdi said...

No hope for a pressie here. I am just from Winnipeg. I have been enjoying Corrie Canuck for about 5-6 months. I have made the odd comment. (but not too odd)

GoBetty said...

You always take the best trips Jackie!

Goldilockz said...

Hi! I am new to Corrie Canuck..love it so far. I am from Nanaimo, British Columbia (Vancouver Island). Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I reach this site all the way from Paris! (ontario, hehe)

steph said...

I'm in High Park in Toronto. Well, not literally the park. The neighbourhood, I mean. But I'm sure you knew that.

Does anybody here listen to podcasts on iTunes? My boyfriend suggested to me today that there might be a Corrie podcast on there somewhere (he usually teases me mercilessly about my diehard Corrie obsession but for once he actually said something constructive!). And if there isn't a podcast, I think you Corrie Canuckers should start one!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
We watch from New Zealand but we are behind you guys I think.

I could do with a cheer-up present please send it down here!!!

Heather from the Bay of Plenty New Zealand.

Stickybee said...

I've recently discovered this site - and I love it - all the way from Montreal, Qu├ębec - Salut!

Canucklass said...

Long time reader, first time writer, but wanted to let all the contributors know that I LOVE your daily recaps of the shows - it's like you were with me in front of the telly listening to what I said!
Seriously, keep up the good work.
Another fan in the 'beach'