Monday, November 06, 2006

De-Lurking Contest

Okay, I'm having fun with the contest. The person who de-lurks and lives the farthest away from my home*** in Toronto wins the big fab prize.

I've decided that the pressie will be something that I pick up in Paris-Freakin-France (unless the winner lives in Paris-Freakin-France, then I'll go to Oshawa and get you something).

So far the contestant standing is as follows:

LouLou - who lives in the Beaches which is about 10K from my home.

Pamer - who lives in the Antartica and is a liar.

Jackie - from Medicine Hat and is 3263 km away from me.

Karen - from Edmonton and is 3606 km away from me.

***as determined by Google Map Canada.

8 comments:

Maude_Lynn said...

I also live in Edmonton.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm Heather from New Zealand and I have just checked out your interesting page!

Seems like I may be the furthest away at the moment???

I'd love a prize from anywhere!!!!

tanzie said...

aww...I guess Kirkland Lake isn't far enough away lol

Martha said...

I read every day and I live in Calgary

Lisa of Scarberia said...

My name's Lisa & I'm in deepest, darkest Scarberia.

Anonymous said...

St. John's, Newfoundland! Huge group of Street fans here on the Rock!

Anonymous said...

Hi, This is Heather fom New Zealand. After an awful day here yesterday..blustery with showers..we have full sunshine and light breezes.
It's Friday 1.pm in the afternoon. How is that de-lurking contest?
Do I still lead the bunch??
I'm spending the day minding our grandson while our grand-daughter has ear grommets fitted and adenoids removed at Day Surgery today. So far all is well and she is sleeping off the after effects.
Heather

Jacqueline said...

You are the winner Heather!

Send me your mailing address at glacia@gmail.com and I'll get you your very Paris pressie.

Congrats and thanks for de-lurking!