Wednesday, October 25, 2006

And the winner is....



Everyone who said it was Bet.

Julie Goodyear was a particpant in t.v. fakeovers in which she was transformed from 60 something ex-corrie star to 40-something Linda Hart.

BTW - I've heard through the grapevine that Julie is to appear in upcoming episodes of Hollyoaks. I believe we get that her on BBCK, but I have no idea how far behind we are in our episodes.

More Julie news - she's coming out with an autobiography and I for one will be ordering that baby the MINUTE it comes out. Visa card + Amazon.uk = Happy Glacia.

More Corrie Spotting

Thelma Barlow (aka Mavis Riley) will be appearing in the third season of Dr.Who and a 'baddie'. You can also catch her in 'Mrs. Henderson Presents' which I rented this weekend. It's a great film and not to be missed.

5 comments:

Karen said...

WOW. She's wearing a LOT of makeup...in both the before and after pics. Ick.

missusmac said...

Oh, not the Bette I thought. I meant Bette Turpin. (My Aunt was Betty, with an 'e'). So I was wrong!

Working From Home Today said...

Er, '40-something'? She does look different, but it's not quite of miracle proportions.

Rob said...

wow, those are some choppers on Bette!

Heather said...

Amazing! I can hardly wait to see Mavis again. Will definitely have to see "Mrs. Henderson Presents".