Friday, August 25, 2006

Toronto Corrie Pub Night

A reminder:

Tuesday, Aug 29, 7 pm

Auld Spot Pub
347 Danforth Ave,
Toronto

If you would like the evite invitation contact me at glacia at gmail dot com.

I've got 10 peeps so far, if you are planning to attend but haven't let me know yet, just drop me a line so I can tell the Auld Spot how many to expect.

*****IMPORTANT***** To those coming to the event, I've got a e-bay prize. Your homework this weekend will be to choose a character and research their history on the show (e.g. have they been divorced, do they have a brother.) I'll be asking questions regarding characters and the last man/woman standing wins the beautiful e-bay corrie prize. (In case of an even score - I'll have a tie breaker).

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm DEPRESSED!
I would have been there FOR SURE if i was still living in Hog Town.

Ang said...

I'm going to try very hard to make it! I'm crazy busy with the film festival just around the corner, and starting a new/old job.