Monday, July 10, 2006

Pub Night Annoucement



How about?

Tuesday, July 18, 7:00pm

Auld Spot Pub
347 Danforth Ave, Toronto (A few blocks east of Broadview station)

416.406.4688

We had a very successful pub night here and I think part of the reason is that it's convenient for everyone...it's not too far from downtown (5 min subway ride from bloor/yonge) and it's accessible to the out of towners.

So....your mission is to tell me if you can make it. If there's a whack of us, I'll ask them to reserve a table for us.

4 comments:

Working From Home Today said...

Hey, that's just down the street from us! How do you all feel about newbies crashing the party?

Jacqueline said...

sorry... no newbies.

Jacqueline said...

I'm goofin on you, of course.

Send me your email addy to glacia at gmail.com and I'll put you on the evite list.

Ang said...

Sounds good!!!! looking forward to it :)