Saturday, June 17, 2006

Update - Lives to Return to Normal June 20












The Oilers. Just. Won't. Go. Down. As Edmonton has won Game 6 tonight, the final and deciding Game 7 will take place on Monday night. This pushes the scheduled return of Corrie from Monday night to Tuesday night, where weeknight episodes will air at 7:00pm. In addition, for next week only, we'll have back to back episodes. The CBC website has been updated accordingly.

The CBC has also announced that they will never tinker with the Corrie schedule ever again and are looking at ways to get episodes aired in such a way so that we will be brought up to date, within a day or so, of the current storylines.

I made up that last part.

Go Oilers.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arrrrgh, you had me excited for a minute with that last paragraph. LOL.

Me said...

WOOT WOOT WOOT OILERS KICK BUTT!!!!!

While I love Corrie Street - I have to say that I'm not bothered by postponing the return of Corrie if it means a game 7!

bookluver1965 said...

Wow, I can't believe just how gullible I am! LOL!

John said...

Oh yeah, this fall Corrie will be preempted for six months because of CBC's multi-part series 'Federal-Provincial Constitutional Negotiations: A People's History.'

Win some, lose some, I guess.

mare said...

yeah, that series is going to go in real time.

did you know that teacher's "can't" air the people's history for free? schools need to purchase a site licence and it costs a few thousand dollars.

and i want my corrie back already. this pvr'ing sundays is getting old.

Jacqueline said...

Wait, I just picked out Cherry.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pamer said...

anyone else notice that picture above has Molson Export on Tap??? Booyah

Can't wait for Corrie to be back on a regular sched