Monday, May 15, 2006

Idea from Lisa



Not strictly Corrie, but Lisa suggested having an 'Office' party and I'm thinking this is a great idea.

So any interest out there? Rumour has it that Mr. and Mrs. Shatnerian are coming to Toronto during the Jean Baptiste weekend - so what better time.

I could see if we can book the party room in my building.

Suggestions: costumes, office pranks, office snacks, David Brent dance off contest.

I'll come as the Welsh tart.

Any interest?

FYI - I've got a hella project in front of me right now and won't be able to get to the updates until Wednesday. If anyone wants to step up to the plate, feel free. I know it's a lot of ground to cover, so even if you want to do a bit that would be grand.

3 comments:

John said...

I still have to figure out our schedule when we're in T.O. as it has to fit in with whatever my friends there have planned. I'll see what we can do.

John said...

Oh yeah, I'll see what I can do about the updates. I missed the first half-hour (taking parents to the airport) but I'm sure corrie.net can fill in the gaps.

Lisa said...

I'm in of course. I'll help any way I can though I may fight you over who gets to be the tart...