Wednesday, April 12, 2006

So Long, Farewell, Aufwiedersehen, Goodbye



Okay, who would you say had the best exit?

Some that I can think of:

1. Karen's wistful look around the street
2. Ciaran's duffelbag shuffle
3. Warren's camera phone taking farewell
4. From back a bit, Peter's K.O. goodbye from Shel
5. Maya's crash and burn and get arrested adios

or my favorite.

6. Todd's Bronski Beat back of the bus off-to-make-millions-as-the-new-crew-member of 'How Not to Decorate' sad aufweidersehen.

3 comments:

MJ said...

Bet Lynch/Gilroy. When she left the first time in 1995. Looking fabulous and not looking back.

John said...

Ah, but Karen got the rarely used X-Tend-A-Mix Corrie Trumpet break when she ever so slowly walked off into the night so that gets my vote. Anytime they alter the closing credits, it's major.

Anonymous said...

For me it was Maya's crash and burn.
I had been waiting for her to get her "just desserts" and that made me happy when I saw that truck come along and make a pancake out of her car. I still wonder why they never mention her...no trial date?