Sunday, April 09, 2006

Pamerpalooza


Quick report because I have to work on a documentation deadline today.

But Friday saw 3 Corrie Canucks at the Banknote in Toronto: Glacia, one of our lurking readers whom I'll identify as the 'other' MJ, and Pamer, Pamer, Pamer.

I am pleased to report that Pamer rocks even more in real life and was way taller than I thought he might be.

I tried to take a pic, but it was too dark for my camera phone. He promises, however, to send us a pic for the site.

I also did get promise of more Pamer visits so there will be other opportunities to meet the man from Sudbury.

7 comments:

Pamer said...

That's me. Tall, too dark and rock-some.

Jacqueline was a sweetheart, even though she wouldn't pay my bill...sheesh.

I had fun and there definetly will be more trips int he future.

Jacqueline said...

Pamer missed the part where I said I was part Scottish.

Pamer said...

But I'm one quarter Dutch, doesn't that trump the Scottish??

Jacqueline said...

I'll see you your 1/4 Dutch and raise you 1/2 Dutch and 1/4 Scottish.

I will out cheap you, my friend.

Pamer said...

oh brother, I fold!

But I'll foight chya with me Oirish blood, then be rude to you in German, ja!

Jacqueline said...

Next week on Battel of Euro-Steroetypes 2006, Norway vs. the Ukraine

Ang said...

So sorry I didn't end up making it (long story). Will make it to the next one for sure!!!!!