Sunday, April 23, 2006

Dear CBC


Friday night's episode was pre-empted by the NHL playoffs. However, Carol MacNeil promised us that new episodes would air during the omnibus on Sunday. I did the math: Monday through Thursday's episodes would air as normal between 7:30 amd 9:30. I assumed the unaired Friday episode would air at 9:30.

Imagine my surprise when, at 9:30, instead of the Friday episode, we got the Thursday episode. That, good sirs, is poor programming. You lied to us through Carol MacNeil!

In closing, screw you, CBC! Screw you!

love,
John

PS: Go Habs Go!

8 comments:

Jackie said...

GO OILERS GO!!!

(and bring back Cornie!)

mare said...

go sens go! and yes, corrie, definitely.

Anonymous said...

Well...GO RED WINGS! So there ya Canucks!
God I can't wait until Corrie is back on nights....

Jacqueline said...

Go Leafs,.....

oh forget it....

kowy said...

As much as I think Radek Bonk is the coolest name EVER for a hockey player, I don't care for the game.

I also don't care for getting up at 7:30 on a weekend.

Please Mr. CBC programming guy.....it's all about ME and my Corrie.

Anonymous said...

In Ontario, we had two episodes on Monday to make up for Friday.

John said...

Oh. right.

I'm an idiot. Never mind.

Lisa, daughter of Carol said...

Go Sens!