Monday, March 20, 2006

Two Toronto Events This Saturday

Josh

From Ang:

Just wanted to fill you in on a great show coming up here in Toronto.

His name is.... Joshua Bartholomew and he's with guests Chisai Jackson & Chris Graham



$7 at the door

When.... Saturday, March 25, 2006
Time.... Doors 8:30pm
Where.... The Savoy
Address.... 253 Victoria Street [at Dundas Square] Toronto

Website.... http://www.joshuabartholomew.com

Will be a great night for sure. Josh is brilliant.


Stephen

And from me because he put the 'M in Manchester' and we have some Morrissey fans....



The Smiths and Morrissey night at the FunHaus

526 Queen W.
10 pm - 4 am

9pm pre-party party at my friend's house if anyone is interested. Send me a note if so.

7 comments:

Pamer said...

anything going on for April 6 or 7. I am in town those two nights with precious little to do

Jacqueline said...

are you going to be here the evening of the 7th? Cause I'm free for beverages

Pamer said...

yessum I am. I am leaving for home on the Saturday morning, April 8.

MJ said...

Jacqueline: If I was in Toronto, I'd help you organize a Pamerpalooza.

Jacqueline said...

what hotel are you staying at? I'll book something close by.

Pamer said...

Friends of the Pamerpalooza show stay at the Internationally renowned Fairmont Royal York in beautiful downtown Toronto. Whether it's for Fun or Business the Royal York will make your stay in Toronto a memorable one.

Ang said...

I'll keep an eye out for things going on while you are here pamer.