Thursday, March 30, 2006

Morrissey, Tell Us What You Really Think




Morrissey claims Ronnie Corbett would make a better king than Prince Charles.

He told Uncut magazine: "The very idea of Charles being king is laughable. You might as well say that Ronnie Corbett will be king one day.

"I think that would give people more pleasure."



Ronnie Corbett


Morrissey went on to say that, despite a £5million offer, The Smiths would never reform.

"I would rather eat my own testicles than re-form The Smiths, and that's saying something for a vegetarian," he said.

Morrissey, 46, also had a pop at Tony and Cherie Blair.

"I don't like his face, I don't like his expression. And I can't stand Cherie Blair's face, I just wonder if there can ever be a photograph of her where she has her mouth shut.”

And he blamed Kate Moss for the downfall of Pete Doherty, saying: "She has dragged him down to her level."

Source: Ananova

8 comments:

John said...

Morrissey went on to add, "And not too fond of all the awful people who buy my records, either."

Jacqueline said...

oh, well...that's okay....I download them off the internet.

Usually whilst eathing a Harvey's Sealburger - now with extra fur.

kowy said...

AH, thanks for posting that.
I'd read that article yesterday and tried to tell John about it, but couldn't for the life of me remember where I'd read it.

So it's official. Morrissey, while he'll always be my dancefloor boyfriend, is too wierd for me.

Jacqueline said...

Kowy - perfect! That's the exact way I feel.

Dancefloor boyfriend...I love it.

Morrissey said...

I would also like to announce that I hate the following people as listed in the London telephone directory:

Aaronson, Adam
Aaronson, Alma
Adams, Andrew
Aronson, Betty
...

Pamer said...

**Shakes fist**

Damn you Morrisseyyyyyyyyyyy!

Jacqueline said...

How are the first Mr. Glacia and Morrissey alike?

1 - Both are named Stephen Morrissey

2 - Both are Irish

3 - Both piss me off

JS said...

Fans of Nikki Sanderson and Morrissey, I didn't know the good people of Canada had such excellent taste, well done!