Monday, March 20, 2006

Jane Danson & Leanne Battersby



Soaplife Magazine asked Jane Danson to compare herself to Leanne. Here’s what she had to say.

TASTE IN MEN

Jane: I can’t say anything about Leanne’s taste for older men because my husband Robert Beck is eight years older than me.

Leanne: Danny’s very sexy – hats off to Leanne. She usually sticks to people her own age but she’s found herself attracted to an older guy.



Jane and Robert


BEST ASSET


Jane: I’m quite loyal. I’ll generally keep a secret.

Leanne: She doesn’t think before she speaks and sometimes that’s good because she gets what she wants. Sometimes it can get her into trouble, though.

FASHION SENSE





Jane: I’m more boring than Leanne. I like comfy, casual clothes and I shop in places like Top Shop, Oasis and Gap.

Leanne: She’s currently wearing a pink skirt that’s about four inches long and a pink top. Leanne likes cheap and cheerful stuff.

MOODS

Jane: I’m a typical Scorpio – I simmer for a while then I’ll sting. I only lose my temper once in a blue moon though.

Leanne: She’s a gobby cow! She’s feisty, loud and brashy. She’s a nightmare!

PERFECT NIGHT OUT

Jane: I like a meal and a few drinks.

Leanne: Coming home at five in the morning with her makeup down her face after a night on the tiles!





FAVOURITE POSSESSION

Jane: My Toyota Rav4.

Leanne: Probably her beloved earrings.

FIVE YEARS FROM NOW

Jane: I’d like to still be working and to be a mum. I get broody.

Leanne: She’ll probably be on boyfriend number seven and have a couple of kids. But I hope she’s still on the Street!

No comments: