Saturday, February 18, 2006

Egg, Bacon, Chips and Beans


Fry-up

It’s not just Roy’s Rolls where you’ll find a good fry-up.

Russell Davies photographs and reviews caffs all around the UK where the traditional British fry-up of eggs, bacon, chips and beans are served up. Eggbaconchipsandbeans is a way of documenting a quickly disappearing slice of British culture - the traditional café.

And visit Russell’s other blog, A Good Place for a Cup of Tea and a Think, a site devoted to just that – a good place for a cup of tea and a think.

Got a favourite caff or greasy spoon where you live? Tell us about it.

6 comments:

Deborah said...

I've just had a bagel for breakfast, then I come on and see that nice looking breakfast.

GoBetty said...

Jim's "The Best Western" at Queen East and Logan.

MJ said...

Betty: I used to go to Jim's when I lived in Toronto. Good prices. Good westerns.

GoBetty said...

We are like long lost something-or-others, don't you think??

MJ said...

Betty: We are like long lost thingamajugs.

Ang said...

My favourite breakfast is at Tulips! Queen East and Coxwell. Their homefries remind me of my grandmothers, and I love their spanish omlette.