Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Auld Spot Pub

Okay - 12:38 am Saturday morning.

We spent the night at the Auld Spot Pub on Danforth...where our Corrie will be.

I'm pleased to report that they ROCK - totally rock. Great atmosphere, amazing food and truly the best service I've seen in a long time.

They are pumped for our Corrie fest on the 21st - so if anyone was kind of *thinking* of coming, I'd strongly suggest coming. It looks like it's going to be an amazing evening.

(and on a side note to the Corrie/Morrissey fans in Toronto - March 25, Morrissey night at the FunHaus at Queen and Bathurst. I'll be there if anyone wants to come along.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morrissey fan here! And a huge Corrie fan too. What's this Corrie fest that you're on about? I'd be totally interested.

I'm bummed out about the Olympics right now.

Jacqueline said...

Anon - the Corrie fest is a pub night we're doing in Toronto on Feb 21st. (If you scroll down, you can see more info.)

Send me your email addy to glacia at gmail dot com and I'll send you the full info.