Friday, February 24, 2006

Another Weatherfield Wannabee



Sunderland Today reports that Shannon Waring, a 16-year-old skater whose dreams of Olympic glory were shattered by an injury, is hoping her talents will be a hit when she stars in the new television comedy Thin Ice.

“Acting is definitely my first love now. I really enjoyed it and I can’t think of anything better I would like to do.”

Shannon says if her acting career takes off she would one day love to walk down the famous cobbles of Coronation Street.

Any thoughts on how we could work a skating scene into Corrie?

2 comments:

Addy said...

That'd be a cool storyline to work into Corrie. Something different for a change.

OK I better stay off here I'm getting addicted to this site haha...

Karen said...

I'm thinking some sort of septic back-up/sudden cold spell combo....