Monday, January 16, 2006

Richard Fleeshman – Top Talent



There’s lots of good new material over at the Richard Fleeshman Fan Blog so I’m posting a couple of photos and links that I found there. Thanks Chelly! You’ve done all the legwork for me.

Watch a video clip of Richard’s reaction to the news that he’s won SoapStar Superstar.


gobsmacked


Can I just have one more moondance with you?


Watch Richard sing one last tune after his big win: Van Morrison’s Moondance.



Mates: Andy Whyment (our Kirk-eh) with Richard Fleeshman (our Craig)

Richard said, “It was an absolute honour to be up against Andy. He’s such a nice guy, a genuinely nice guy.”

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I have to say, I downloaded the final, and he was great. I think be may be the next Superstay a la Justin Timberlake.

Radmila said...

Maybe now he can invest in some shampoo and give his head a degreasing.

andrea said...

okay thats mean it's not greasy he just straightens it. can you say "jealousssss"

andrea said...

and plus he's very very sexy if you hadn't noticed.

Radmila said...

Andrea, he's waaaaaaaaay to young for me to find sexy.

Which is probably why I don't find the whole gel'ed long hair attractive.