Saturday, January 21, 2006

Revisiting the Fred Elliott Rap




John’s previous posting of Hollaback Fred reminded me that it’s time to revisit the Fred Elliott Rap.

I admit I’m a little obsessed with the Fred Elliott Rap as I’ve posted it twice before on Corrie Canuck. This time I justify it by saying it’s time to play it again for our new readers who may have missed it. So turn up the volume.

While we’re at it let’s have a look at the Fred Elliott badge from Badge Planet.



Now, I can’t stand here gabbing, I’ve pies to shift.

6 comments:

Shna said...

That was THE best thing I have heard all day! Way to go you made my day. Sadly it doesn't take much!

Ang said...

HAHAHA that was great. Thanks for posting it again for us newbies.

Geoff said...

Thanks, MJ.

ALLO LITTLE BUDGIE!

Cilla's Sun Bed said...

Absolutely hilarious, thanks for posting that!!!

Tvor said...

Rats, i went looking for it today and the server doesn't seem to be up anymore. You don't happen to have saved a copy did you?

btw i've got me own Canadian Corrie blog too, not as extensive and details as your wonderful blog, but i'd love it if you dropped by.

Anonymous said...

hey there calling from the UK, any chance of sending that song to me please i say please...

johnsavident@hotmail.co.uk

thank you