Thursday, January 05, 2006

Daran Little Quits Coronation Street


Daran Little

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!! Say it ain’t so!!!!!!!!

The South Manchester Reporter writes that Daran Little is about to leave Coronation Street – to write scripts for a Hollyoaks spin-off.

"I just want to spread my wings a bit. I’ve had 18 years at Coronation Street; it’s all I’ve ever done. However, it’s not necessarily the end – Granada have told me I can return whenever I want."


Longtime readers of Corrie Canuck know that I genuflect at the very mention of his name. Previously, I wrote about some of Daran’s many achievements in “All Hail Daran Little.”

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Have you sought out a 12 step program?

At least you're working through the denial stage.

MJ said...

I'm skivving off work and taking to my bed for the rest of the day.