Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Create-A-Caption



Got a caption for this photo of Karen McDonald? Post it in the comments section for all to see.


According to Soaplife magazine, Suranne Jones hasn’t ruled out returning to Weatherfield as Karen. ‘I left Corrie because I didn’t want the audience to become sick of Karen. But I’d love her to go back to the Street with loads of money, stinking rich, dripping in gold with posh clothes,’ she laughs. ‘But Karen doesn’t know how to dress so she’d get it completely wrong.’

Come back, Karen, come back!

5 comments:

GoBetty said...

Seriously, I thought Karen DID know how to dress.

Anonymous said...

I, too, thought she knew how to dress.

I mean, she's no Deirdre...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, crack myself up.

Jacqueline said...

or Liz.

Last night's Classic Corrrie was beautiful with Jim complaining about his wife dressing like a 'Hoooooore! A Hoooooore!!!'

Anonymous said...

I'd love for Karen to come back. :(

Suranne Jones is an amazing actress.

Anonymous said...

I too, would love to see the return of Karen. She and Steve made a great team, they were made for one-another and I think Corrie has lost it`s spark since she left