Tuesday, January 17, 2006

CORRIE CANUCK PUB NIGHT - TORONTO CHAPTER

Okay babies...you asked for it, you got it...

TORONTO AREA PING FEST

Thursday, February 16th
8 pm
Duke of York
39 Prince Arthur (North of Bloor east of Bedford - St. George Station)

I know this is a month away, but it gives everyone time to clear off their calendar. I am totally willing to move the date to accommodate Montrealers, ThunderBayians and Pamers.

I will do up an evite also, so if you are in the Toronto area and want me to send you an evite send me your email addy to glacia at gmail dot com.

paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamer ....... paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamer ........... paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamer.....

Let me knows.

8 comments:

Lisa of Scarberia said...

Fire me up! Vodka & Fish & Chips... oh my!

GoBetty said...

I'll be there with bells on and possibly a fellow fan friend.

papasmurf said...

Your northern colleagues thank you for the kind invitation to the pub night in the centre of the universe, uh I mean Toronto. If we can dig ourselves out from the snow we'll try to attend

Pamer said...

I have heard the call of the Viking Princess from the halls of Valhalla

Jacqueline said...

I'll definately be wearing my helmut now.

Echo Mouse said...

I love that street in Toronto. And if I remember correctly (and if it's still true) the parking lot sandwiched between Bedford and Prince Arthur is wayyyy cheap! Great neighbourhood :)

I'll tell my little bro as he lives in T.O. and LOVES Corrie Street. I'm not sure if Mom is up for pubbing but I can ask! Thanks for setting this up :)

Jacqueline said...

Yes! Tell mom to come! We'll show her a grand time.

Ang said...

Oh wow! I live in Toronto. Can anyone go to this?