Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Corrie Canuck Housekeeping

Hi guys, just a few items here:

#1 - I'm away from Jan 7 - 15th so I need a volunteer to do the updates. If you want to do the updates but aren't a contributer to this blog yet, just drop me a line at glacia at rogers dot com.

#2 - Spoilers. Just a reminder about spoilers....don't. Just kidding. We try to keep big spoilers off the site, but of course people might want to talk about something that's goign to happen.

My suggestion if you want to discuss a spoiler, put up an entry (or ask one of the contributers to do it for you.) saying, 'oh boy I know what's going to happen in a few months' and a discussion can ensue in the comments section for that entry. That way no one 'accidently' sees a spoiler.

#3 - A reminder that when I post the word 'update' that means I'll be discussing what happened the night before. If you are someone who prefers to watch on Sunday - I suggest not reading the updates until the end of the week.

#4 - I'll get another T.O. Corrie Canuck night together for January. Any date suggestions?

No comments: