Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Killer Katy Returns from the Grave

Here we see our Kay-eh revived and playing the starring role of Cinderella in the Christmas show at Salford's Lowry theatre.



Lucy-Jo Hudson told The Sunday Mirror that the intense pressure of working a six-day week on Coronation Street has put her off soaps for life.

"It was sad they wanted to kill me off but, to be honest, I'd had enough. I never want to work on a soap again.

"The work is so hard and it's too high profile."

"I'm fed up of crying for 12 hours a day, six days a week. I've been doing that for too long."

Let’s catch up with post-confession, post-coma, post-mortem, post-Corrie Katy in the Manchester Evening News.

2 comments:

Radmila said...

Oh, it's so good to see her with normal hair and not those spikey pig tails!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking it's good to see her without waves of water cascading down her face!

Forgot what a nice smile she has, what with that 24/7 bawling...