Monday, December 12, 2005

Jane Danson Marries Robert Beck



Jane Danson married actor Robert Beck at a country hotel on Saturday.

The actress, who plays Coronation Street's Leanne Battersby, had a quiet ceremony watched by family and friends at the Gibbon Bridge Hotel in Lancashire's Forest of Bowland.

"It was the perfect winter wedding - the only thing missing was snow," a source told The People. "The hotel is very secluded so they obviously didn't want anything to spoil their big day."

Jane was just 13 when she developed a huge crush on Robert, then Brookside heart-throb Peter Harrison and later Gavin Ferris in Emmerdale. She was so besotted she covered her bedroom walls with posters of the actor.

She couldn’t believe her luck when she bumped into him at the British Soap Awards in 1999 and they became an item.

"My heart skipped a beat and I decided to chat him up, but I don't think I made much of an impression," she says. "Because I was so nervous I couldn't think what to say, so I asked him where the bar was. We were literally standing next to it, so he must have thought I was a bit odd.”

The happy couple will reside in Manchester.

1 comment:

dhd said...

welcome to the wow power leveling cheap Wow gold service site, buy cheap wow gold,wow gold,world of warcraft power leveling buy wow gold