Friday, November 18, 2005

Pamer's Poll - Need it's Own Entry

And because I need to bug him....I'd like to say that I've examined the list and would like to add my two cents worth.

The Cougar in me would like to point out that there are a few other nice pieces of Totty on Corrie - the over 18 set.

Shelly
Sunita
Maya (even mad Maya)
Sally (bitch but still cute)
Karen
Tracey

So just keep that in mind when giving your input.

Now - Pamer's poll:

**********************************************************

Let's rate shall we....just the Totty for now.
If any of you like Eileen or Angela or Gail feel free to add them.

Tartiest

Candice
Maria
Leanne
Kelly
the smaller of the Twins
Sarah
Kay-eh

Sexiest

Maria
Candice
Sarah
Kelly
Smaller Twin
Leanne
Kay-eh

Cutest

Sarah
Maria
Smaller Twin
Kelly
Candice
Kay-eh
Leanne

Best Roll in the Hay

Fuzz :)
Candice
Maria
Kelly
Leanne
Sarah
Smaller Twin
(no Katie...she's underage)

Best Hair

Sarah
Candice
Maria
Smaller Twin (pigtails? come ON!)
Kay-eh
Leanne
Kelly

10:58 AM

8 comments:

kowy said...

Tartiest? Cilla, by a mile.
Sexiest - Violet, I dunno, she's got something.

Now what about the men?

Jacqueline said...

And Pamer has to sign up as an author on this blog.

Pamer said...

Dammit I knew I would forget names...Violett, oh Violett how could I forget her?

Damn my feeble brain!!

mel & james said...

You missed Violet and.... FRANKIE dammit!!! An amalgamation, if you will, of young hotty and mature sexy.

mel & james said...

Sexiest voice

Deidre
Vera
Janice
Norris

Pamer said...

I missed Frankie...yes you are very correct J-Cloth that she is a very good amalgamation.

I also missed Clerr (Claire) who I think is terrible inthose glasses...simply awful

There is just too much eye candy on this show. No wonder I love it.

John said...

Tartiest: Leanne
Sexiest: Frankie (she does impressions. that's sexy)
Cutest: Maria
Best Roll in the Hay: Kelly - went to buy milk from Sunita to line her stomach before an evening of binge drinking. Also, slept with the best man at her wedding, went after Baldwin, tried to convert Sean. How could she not be fun in the hay?

Best Hair: Doris

Geoff said...

Tartiest - Sarah
Sexiest - Frankie
Cutest - Violet
Best Roll in the Hay - Hayley (Roy's roll)
Best Hair - Audrey, of course.