Friday, November 25, 2005

Irish Eyes





















Tonight, while taking Amy out for a stroll at the Red Rec, Steve meets a young single mother, played by Nora-Jane Noone, an Oirish beauty who was most notably seen in The Magdalene Sisters. The photo for Eye Weekly was taken by Neil Graham at Dora Keogh Irish Pub on the Danforth in Toronto. Day-um, she's foxy.

Steve: Hey, your accent, that's Irish. My dad's Irish. He's a great guy. Loves the Blue Jays.

Louise: Does he live near here?

Steve: Well, no. Uh, he's in prison. He, uh, killed a guy.

Okay that conversation didn't happen.

An upcoming actress suddenly shows up on the Street. Gee, I wonder if we'll be seeing more of her.

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

i'm so gay.

John said...

If I was a girl, I would be gay for her, too.

Morrissey Gal said...

I can't believe she's such a young lass! I love her Oirish charm.:-)

Pamer said...

yep...we defintely need more eye candy